More PRS-1000 needed this weekend

Zhiping Zhang zzp at stanford.edu
Sun Jun 24 09:55:15 PDT 2012

Calvin, I used Wetbench Metal yesterday before you and the chemical were all new. And PRS1000 is supposed to be changed only once in a month. Why did you still drain it? If you really need to process some wafers, you can use a clean bicker to contain enough PRS1000 and clean your wafers it after heating it up to 40oC. The dump rinse and spin dry procedures would be the same.

Zhiping