Problem wbnonmetal 2003-05-18 17:15:43: wbnonmetal baths contaminated by photolithography cassette

cbellew at snf.stanford.edu cbellew at snf.stanford.edu
Sun May 18 05:15:44 PDT 2003

Someone put a photolithography cassette with one brown dot
into an etch box.  I didn't realize this until after I had put it
through the right side 9:1 Sulfuric Acid/Hydrogen Peroxide
bath and the left side dump rinser.  I drained and rinsed
the piranha tank and left notes over the controls for both.
The cassette, the etch box that it was in and the handle I
used are on the table next to the implanter.