missing 4" cassettes

Robin King king at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 7 15:31:17 PST 2000

On this note, when you bring cleaned wafers to staff for processing,
please supply a storage box so there is something to unload them into
afterwards.  Otherwise we have to use lab cassettes which compounds the
problem Sharleen is referring to.
However, please don't clean your wafers and then put them back in your
storage box before processing.  Sometimes people do this and it
contaminates their wafers, necessitating another clean.

Thanks.
Robin King