Possible contamination of wbdiff and wbnonmetal

Jaime Garate jgarate at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 10 11:23:04 PST 2000

Hi,

 I have talked to the user responsible for this. Not only for the safety
issue, but for the cross-
contamination issue. He is involve on the clean up. The WBNONMETAL- has
been decontaminate and it is
okay to use. The WBDIFF- still down under decontamination.

(1) You are not allow to dip your metal tweezers at these wet benches at
all!!!

(2) You are not allow to go from 20:1 or 6:1 on wbnonmetal to a H2S04
dip and
    HCL dip on wbdiff at all!!!

(3) We are all members so please follow the procedures and work safely.

Thanks, Jaime Garate