[Fwd: Re-qualification Reminder]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 30 17:32:16 PDT 2001

Yes, me again --

As several people have pointed out, tomorrow is the 31st (darn, I was so
hoping it was already Thursday!) and there's actually another day's
reprieve.  As also pointed out, I neglected to mention that
requalification also applies to wbgeneral.

To reiterate, there are a total of five tests for all these wet benches:

- wbgeneral, wbdiff, wbsilicide, and wbnonmetal each have a station
specific test.
- in addition, there is a single test for wbdiff, wbsilicide, and
wbnonmetal which covers those procedures and equipment which are the
same for these stations.

All tests are available in Uli & Henry's office and should be returned
there when completed.

Please [continue to!] direct questions, comments [and complaints] to me.

Thanks,

Mary