wbnonmetal contaminated boat &

Spotworthy at aol.com Spotworthy at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 07:12:02 PDT 2003

This morning I found a wbnonmetal boat sitting on the wet bench deck.  Next to it was a mystery handle (3", white tag).  These contaminated items have been removed from the bench and placed on the table next to the rapid thermal annealers.
Please respect the need to keep the bench and boats clean. The boats should only be placed on the inside of the box lids, never on the bench or the clear shield. Boats and handles should not travel from bench to bench.
Thanks to someone's carelessness, we now have one fewer boat to work with at wbnonmetal.

Linda Whittelsey