wbnonmetal boat contaminated (again)

Spotworthy at aol.com Spotworthy at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 09:35:59 PDT 2003

I found a wbnonmetal wafer boat sitting on the bare plastic splash sheild this morning, 4/19/03 at 8:15 am.  I have removed this contaminated boat from the bench and placed it on the bench by the RTA.  I also found a giant trail of dried Ammonium fluoride crystals leading from the 6:1 BOE to the dump rinser.  It must have been quite a large and visible spill to have left this large amount of crystals on the bench.  PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!!!!!  And stop leaving boats on dirty surfaces!  The only thing the boat should come in contact with is the inside of the box lid.  Pretty simple.

Linda W.