WB NONMETAL left in horrible state

Kim, Han-Jun han-jun.kim at hp.com
Wed May 3 11:05:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

I also observed the liquid level was so high that both baths were
almost overflowing at the time I was about to use the bench yesterday.
When peroxide is added more than needed (which was obviously
the case because temperature was indicating 130C), it boils quite
actively and easily gets onto the bench surface.

In such a situation, it'd be a good idea to wait for a few minutes until

it cools down and adjust to the right amount in the bath first.

Regards,

Han-Jun Kim
Hewlett-Packard Lab.
1501 Page Mill Rd, MS 1198