Problem wbsilicide 2002-10-21 14:37:07: wbsilicide baths overfilled with no log

xianliu at snf.stanford.edu xianliu at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 21 02:37:09 PDT 2002

When I came in today both sulfuric:peroxide baths were overfilled to the top and the logsheet showed I was the last to change chemicals there a week ago. At that time I changed the HCl:H2O2 and HF, and the sulfuric:H2O2 baths were both filled to normal levels. Since I was unable to find staff members today, I dumped and refilled the 4:1 bath, the HCl:H2O2  and HF, but did not touch the 9:1 bath.