Problem wbsilicide SNF 2007-02-18 23:23:00: Please decontaminate wbsilicide

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Feb 18 23:23:00 PST 2007

wbdiff is not functional for diffusion cleans.  We hope the problems will be addressed Monday.  In the meantime, I would like to ask any labmember to please decontaminate wbsilicide so that it can be used for diffusion cleans.  To decontaminate, place 5:1:1 H2O:H2O2:HCl in the hot pots and the HF tank.  Leave for 20 minutes.  Drain or aspirate, then rinse thoroughly with water.  The pots and tanks can be considered diffusion clean.  The dump rinsers do not need to be cleaned, but should be run a few times.
If some community-oriented labmember should do this, please leave a comment on wbsilicide and wbdiff - and just to be sure, please also leave written notes at these stations so that other labmembers will be aware of this situation.
Apologies --