Problem wbsilicide SNF 2007-02-20 10:15:54: PLEASE READ BEFORE USING!

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 20 10:15:55 PST 2007

wbsilicide has been decontaminated to be used as backup for wbdiff, until we are sure that station is reliably functional.  Until further notice, wbsilicide is considered clean and can be used only for diffusion clean processing.
If you need to do decontamination processing or non-diffusion clean silicide processing, please contact Mary Tang or Nancy Latta.
Our apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.