Problem wbsilicide SNF 2008-02-23 21:54:42: wbsilicide being decontaminated

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Feb 23 21:54:43 PST 2008

While wbdiff is shutdown, Robin is starting decontamination procedures on wbsilicide, so that it can be used for pre-diffusion cleans.  This will consist of pouring 5:1:1 H2O:HCl:H2O2 into the hot pots, HF tank, and dump rinsers.  She's generously agreed to start this -- whoever needs this might need to finish it.
I now see a note that the spin dryer is not functional.  Uh oh.  I
m afraid that if this is indeed the case, users will have to walk their wafers over to the wbdiff spin dryer.
Moreover, I've also been informed that we're out of 50:1 HF.  (Gee, no end of fun!)  Robin has kindly volunteered Eric to mix up a batch tonight, if needed.  I'll come in the morning to stock up.
Deepest apologies for the inconvenience.