Wet Bench Use Poll

Sharleen Beckwith beckwith at cis.stanford.edu
Thu May 1 10:47:48 PDT 2003

Nancy:

I have one other comment: I would like to see a "clean" hot pot
available for Ammonium Hydroxide at one of the benches. We are doing
some fusion bonding and according to the literature one of the clean
steps needs to be Ammonium Hydroxide:Hydrogen Peroxide:water (1:1:5).
I sent Bipin off to get approval for us to do this in the wbdiff
bench after hours since there was such a hullabaloo when we did this
in the silicide bench last time.

Sharleen
--

"When war, like the one now in Iraq, threatens the fate of humanity,
it is even more urgent for us to proclaim, with a firm and decisive voice,

Pope John Paul II, commenting on the U. S. invasion of Iraq, March 2003