wbsilicide move

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 27 11:50:35 PDT 2004

Hi everyone --

The 6" conversion is rumbling along...  Part of this requires moving
wbsilicide across the aisle.  The actual move is anticipated to take
only a few days, but maintenance is requesting that we be prepared for
two weeks.  Based on previous discussions when this was first planned
last year, the primary need for wbsilicide appears to be for
decontamination purposes, following KOH etching.  We are working on a
backup plan which we'll post shortly.  If you have other process needs,
please let us know and we will try to work out some temporary solution
with you.

Thanks for your attention and patience --

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility