Temporary limits on wbsilicide usage

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 20 10:23:40 PST 2007

wbsilicide users:

Wbsilicide has just been decontaminated for diffusion clean processing.
As you may know, wbdiff is experiencing some intermittent electronic
problems.  We are using wbsilicide as possible backup for wet diffusion
cleans until we are pretty sure wbdiff is working reliably.  Until then,
wbsilicide is considered clean and can be used only for diffusion clean
processing.  If you need to do decontamination processing or
non-diffusion clean/silicide processing, please contact Mary Tang
(mtang at snf.stanford.edu, X3-9980) or Nancy Latta
(latta at snf.stanford.edu, X5-6727).

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your
patience.  Jim Haydon thinks he may have nailed the problems this time,
so hopefully, this situation won't be for more than a few days.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility