Allocating Left pot/Dump rinse for gold contaminated materials

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 20 14:38:20 PDT 2008

Hi all--

Because wbgen2 will be unavailable for the next few months, we are
temporarily allocating the left hot pot and left dump rinse to
gold-contaminated processing.  Users of gold-contaminated materials MUST
take wafers to the litho area develop bench for spin-rinse-dry.  Only
gold-contaminated cassettes and handles may be used in the left pot and
dump rinse station.  Gold-contaminated labware may NOT be used in the
other hot pots, tanks, dump rinse OR spin-rinse-dry.

People wishing to process gold-contaminated whole wafers should consult
with a process staff person (Uli, Nancy, Mary) before using.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please let us know if there are any
problems.

Thanks,

Your SNF Staff

--