Allocating Left pot/Dump rinse for gold contaminated materials

Mary Tang mtang at
Thu Mar 20 14:38:20 PDT 2008

Hi all--

Because wbgen2 will be unavailable for the next few months, we are
temporarily allocating the left hot pot and left dump rinse to
gold-contaminated processing.  Users of gold-contaminated materials MUST
take wafers to the litho area develop bench for spin-rinse-dry.  Only
gold-contaminated cassettes and handles may be used in the left pot and
dump rinse station.  Gold-contaminated labware may NOT be used in the
other hot pots, tanks, dump rinse OR spin-rinse-dry.

People wishing to process gold-contaminated whole wafers should consult
with a process staff person (Uli, Nancy, Mary) before using.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please let us know if there are any

Your SNF Staff

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 136, Mail Code 4070