Comment woollam SNF 2008-07-24 08:22:22: VASE Manger Concerns

emyers at snf.stanford.edu emyers at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 24 08:22:23 PDT 2008

We lost all of the recipe files when we had the hard drive problem.  I rushed and tried to get a couple of simple recipes generated for the VASE manager, but they are not working correctly.  I think there is a little problem in the set up, since we are seeing the program hang during the alignment process.  I will spend some time on the VASE manger when I return from my vacation.
I did not see any problems with the WVASE32 analysis program.