Comment woollam SNF 2009-01-27 09:07:52: Computer irregularities

Ed Myers edmyers at
Tue Jan 27 09:51:34 PST 2009

Since the system arrived, we have had problems with the USB
connections at the cabinet.  Restarting the computer does not
work.  You need to unplug, then reconnect the USB connectors on the
top, back right corner of the electronic's cabinet.