Shutdown xactix SNF 2009-06-26 08:14:58: Low XeF2

emyers at snf.stanford.edu emyers at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 26 08:14:59 PDT 2009

The tool is working, but we are extremely low on XeF2.  I am shutting down the tool until the replacement source arrives.  If you need to run the system for 1 or 2 samples, please contact SNF staff so they can green light the tool for  your use.  I decided to take this approach to prevent any one group from depleting the source and stopping work for those others who need the system for their research. The gas should be in the week of June 29th. -Ed