XeF2 Update

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 17 08:23:14 PDT 2009

All,

I just was copied on a frustrating email.  The PO for the XeF2 has
not yet been placed.  Stanford purchasing and the vendor are in
discussion on how best to get the material through customs.  I will
send an email encouraging purchasing to conclude this discussion and
also to the vendor asking them to have the material ready to ship
once they receive the PO.  I am hopeful the shipping will only be a
few days, as I wrote the PO to include air shipment.

Regards,
Ed