Update on Zygo Status

ted berg tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 28 13:45:57 PDT 2004

Hello all,
    Just an update to bring everyone up to speed on the Zygo status.  We
have been having Instrumentation errors for the las t 2 weeks sometimes
the system can be brought back by resetting sometimes not.  The experts
at Zygo have suggested that the instrumwentation board is bad.  We have
tried changing a component on the board but disd not solve the problem..
We are getting a quote from Zygo for the board as well as a
computer/softwarer upgrade.  Thanks for your patience.ted