The PlasmaTherm Shuttlelock SLR-730-PECVD system is used for the deposition of silicon nitrides, oxides, and carbides on a variety of substrates. It was recently installed and is now qualified for use. Operating and training procedures are currently being established for this system.
- System Description and Operating Instructions for PlasmaTherm CCP PECVD
- System description including gases available and other controllable parameters is given along with detailed operating instructions. Please NOTE: this document is a work in progress.
- Quick Start Instructions for CCP-DEP, Chamber Process Mode
- Quick start instructions are distilled operating instructions that go over tasks for operation of the tool. They are not substitutes for fully described operating instructions. Users of the ccp-dep tool are expected to have read and absorbed the operating instructions before using the system.
- CCP PECVD Start Up Process Results
- Annotated results of the parameter matrix used during the start up procedure of the four materials offered on the tool; SiN, SiO2, a-Si and SiC.
- Etch Rates for Thin Films from CCP-DEP
- Wet and dry etch rates are given for standard deposition recipes in ccp-dep. The etch rates are offered as a guide. Labmembers are encouraged to establish their own etch rates. The HF etch rates are in nm/min, and the etches were run at room temperature of 24.5C. The temperatures shown in the table are those measured in the BOE baths. Special thanks to star student worker Renata Hanna for processing the wafers and running the numbers. The MRC etch rates are in nm/min.
- SiN 350-1 Film Characteristics and Qual results
- Values of deposition rate, film thickness, refractive index, and uniformity for SiN recipes at 350C.
- Monthly qualification runs.
- Film Stress for SiOx and SiNx Films
- Stress due to film measured with StressTest equipment (lithography area).
- Pinhole Testing
- Descriptions of how the tests were run and the results