This folder contains studies and characterization reports from EE412, special projects or interested labmembers
- EE412 Reports
- Within you will find links to EE412 reports relevant to this tool.
- CCP PECVD Start Up Process Results
- Annotated results of the parameter matrix used during the start up procedure of the four materials offered on the tool; SiN, SiO2, a-Si and SiC.
- Pinhole Testing
- Descriptions of how the tests were run and the results
- SiN 350-1 Film Characteristics and Qual results
- Values of deposition rate, film thickness, refractive index, and uniformity for SiN recipes at 350C.
- Summary of SiO2 Quick Check
- Quick checks are run to look at the functionality of the tool in a timely manner. Data taken are; Average thickness (for SiO2 2 min dep), Standard Dev., Refractive Index, % uniformity and Deposition Rate. Reasons for the quick check are given in the comments.
- Film Stress for SiOx and SiNx Films
- Stress due to film measured with StressTest equipment (lithography area).