PlasmaTherm Versaline HDPCVD
The PlasmaTherm Versaline HDPCVD system is a high density plasma deposition system for silicon nitride and oxide films. Deposition temperatures can be as low as 100 C. This new system is installed and qualified. Operating procedures are being established and initial training of users has begun.
- HD CVD Information and Operating Instructions
- High Density Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (HD PECVD) is an alternative to the conventional methods of the deposition silicon dioxide, silicon nitride and amorphous silicon using PECVD. The advantage of HD PECVD over PECVD is the ability to produce higher quality films at lower temperatures, less than 150C.
- HDPECVD Recipe Template
- This template can be used to create and archive recipes.
- HDPECVD Recipes
- This folder contains copies of recipes used on the HDPCVD system. This gives us a record of the original recipe parameters.
- Qual Results
- Quals are run on a regular basis, when major maintenance/repairs are performed or to check a labmember reported problem. Included in the folder are 1) Qual Procedure 2) recent SiO Results and 3) recent SiNx results. Deposition rate, refractive index, within-a-wafer uniformity, film stress and HF etch rates are given.