Innotec ES26C E-Beam Evaporator
This folder contains information about the Innotec including Operating Instructions and Reports.
- Innotec ES26C E-Beam Evaporator, innotec
- Innotec is an E-beam metal evaporation system, capable of depositing either single or multiple metallic thin films. Evaporation is a directional process and hence very good for lift-off applications. Innotec allows precisely controlled film thickness for films up to 1μm in thickness. Innotec is classified as gold contaminated. Many sources are available for film deposition including (but not limited to): Au, Cu, Cr, Pt, Ag, and Si (full list in Innotec Process Capabilities). Precious metals (Au, Pd, Pt) thickness must be below 200nm if using SNF metals. In general, evaporated films have worse adhesion to the substrate than sputtered films.
- This folder contains reports from studies, EE412 and interested Labmembers.
- Side view of the angled mount installed on the planetary
- Storage box containing the extra parts for installing an angled mount
- Location of the storage box containing extra parts to install the angled mount