Diffusion Cleaning at SNF
This folder contains the diffusion cleans for all substrates before oxidation, LPCVD deposition or metal deposition.
- Diffusion Clean for Oxidation of Non-Metal Wafers (clean)
- This process module describes cleaning of non-metal Si or Quartz (fused silica) wafers before oxidation in Tylan1-3 and Thermco 1 & 2.
- Diffusion Clean for LPCVD or Metal Deposition of Non-Metal Wafers (clean)
- This module covers the cleaning of wafer for LPCVD, Sputtering or E-Beam dep (LTO, TEOS, TEL, poly, nitride and metal deposition). This clean is used where the interface of Si to the deposited material must be free of oxide.
- Diffusion Clean for LPCVD or Metal Deposition of Standard Metal Wafers (semi-clean)
- This module covers the cleaning of wafers with standard metals for LPCVD (such as LTO) or metal deposition. This module assumes that the wafers do not have resist on them. For resist stripping please look at the section Photoresist Stripping.