Wet Bench Flexcorr Checklist
Operators of this station must be able to demonstrate or describe the activities on this list:
Chemical safety knowledge:
- Which chemicals may used at this bench.
- Hazards of each chemical.
- Where to obtain chemicals.
- How to pour and mix the chemicals.
- How to fill out the "In-use Hazardous Materials Sheet" ("blue card").
- List the three methods for disposing of used chemicals.
- Describe additional precautions required for disposing of heated chemicals.
- Necessary protective gear for pouring chemicals or wafer processing.
- How to deal with drips on the wet bench deck.
- How to deal with a spill.
- Point out the nearest safety shower and eye wash.
- How to report spills, safety problems, mistakes, hazard violations to staff.
Contamination control knowledge:
- Contamination level at this bench (i.e., what the acceptable materials are.)
- Which cassettes may be used at this bench.
- Glove cleanliness precautions.
- Proper use of tweezers.
- List the processes most commonly performed at this station and the chemicals used.
- Which containers are compatible with commonly used etchants.
- How to fill out the chemicals waste log sheet.
- Identify each of the modules, their purpose, and where they drain.
- How to enable each of the modules.
- List the startup check procedures.