A catalog of process runsheets used in various EE classes or to be used by labmembers as a starting point in developing their own runsheets.
- Basic Processing at SNF Runsheet
- Basic Processing at SNF is a two day class offered to labmembers that are new to processing in a cleanroom environment. The runsheet outlines good engineering practices, obtaining wafers, oxidation, photolithgraphy, alignment and wet and dry etching.
- Runsheets for Etch Qualification Test Wafers
- This folder contains runsheets for the creation of test wafers for etch and other process qualifications. Some of these runsheets include photolithography steps and are common to several etch tools.
- EE410 Runsheet 2007-8
- Be aware: this is the Process manual for EE410, 2007-8. The process has been completely redesigned so please check back for the updated version.