Main content start
Steps to join
These are the instructions to follow to join SNF if you are local (Stanford/SLAC) and working on a local project. If you are working for any external organization, even if you are affiliated with Stanford/SLAC, follow the External Labmember instructions. These instructions apply to SNF (Cleanroom, MOCVD lab and ExFab). To join the Electronics Shop (SPF), contact email@example.com for support.
Discuss Project Feasibility
- Submit PDF Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Researcher Access Form
- Lab Membership Form - This is your membership application.
- Project Form- If starting a new project.
Complete Orientation/Safety Training
- Orientation/Safety materials. Review these materials. You'll be tested!
- SNF Safety Test. You must pass!
- Download Java8 and SNF Badger (not SNSF)
- Open up Badger and set up your account New Badger Account instructions.
Safety Orientation Tour
- Now, you can contact email@example.com to schedule your Safety Orientation Tour of the Cleanroom.
- Dress appropriately for the lab.
Attend a Safety Orientation