Main content start
These are links to the materials that prospective labmembers must read, view, and pass before scheduling a lab orientation & safety tour.
- Complete STARS online training:
- General Safety, Injury Prevention (IIPP)Emergency Preparedness (EHS-4200-WEB) - 30 minutes
- Hazard Communications (EHS 4300) - 25 minutes
- When complete, email your Certificates of Completion to firstname.lastname@example.org
- View the training videos:
- Read and understand the lab policies:
- Complete the safety test:
- Online safety test
- You must pass this test before you are confirmed for the lab tour. Everything needed to complete the test can be found in the links above.